2017 Breakfast Roundtable Discussions
TUESDAY, MARCH 28 | 7:30 - 8:25 AM
Grab a cup of coffee and join a roundtable discussion. These are moderated discussions with brainstorming and interactive problem solving, allowing participants from diverse backgrounds to exchange ideas and experiences and develop future collaborations around a focused topic.
RNA Therapeutics: Clinical Opportunities and Risks
Moderator: Roel Q.J. Schaapveld, Ph.D., MBA, CEO, InteRNA Technologies BV
- What can be done in preclinical development to potentially avoid SAEs in the clinic as observed with several RNA-based therapeutics?
- What preclinical target validation steps can be taken?
- What delivery approaches work best?
Overcoming Ongoing Delivery Challenges in Developing Oligonucleotide Therapeutics
Moderator: Patrick Y. Lu, Ph.D., President & CSO, Sirnaomics, Inc.
- Lipid and polypeptide nanoparticle deliveries for oligonucleotide therapeutics
- Conjugation strategies for improved delivery
- Emerging approaches for delivery
Managing Formulation Changes for Peptide Therapeutics?
Moderator: Dave Garman, Ph.D., CTO, NoNO, Inc.
- Changing liquid or lyophilized formulations
- Demonstrating stability
- Demonstrating equivalence
- Navigating the regulatory requirements for formulation changes
What’s Next in Peptides
Moderator: Waleed Danho, Ph.D., Distinguished Research Leader and Consultant for Peptides, Danho Associates, Inc., USA