2020 POSTER PRESENTATIONS
Room: President's Ballroom CD
Presenting Tuesday through Wednesday
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
1. Genome Editing with Third Generation Chemically Modified Oligonucleotides without Programmable Nucleases; Presented by Tod W.
Brigham and Women's Hospital
2. Long Non-Coding RNA VIARS Regulates Vascular Inflammation and Atherosclerosis by Binding FXR1; Presented by Jacob P.
Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Imaging of Intrathecally Administered Antisense Oligonucleotides; Presented by Tom M.
4. Antisense Oligonucleotide
(ASO)-Mediated Rescue of Protein Expression in Fibroblasts and Neurons Derived from a Patient with a Rare, Autosomal Recessive Neurological Disorder Caused by Loss-of-Function Mutations in the TECPR2 Gene; Presented by Graham D.
5. Characterization of Synthetic Oligonucleotides Using LC-MS and LC MS/MS; Presented by Baburaj K.
and Robust Plasmid Quality Analysis by Capillary Electrophoresis with Laser-Induced Fluorescence Detection; Presented by Matthew S.
7. Improve Sensitivity for
Quantification of Antisense Oligonucleotides in Plasma Using MicroLC-MRM; Presented by Yi Z.
8. miRNA Signatures Differentially Expressed
in Lung Cancer Cell-Derived Exosomes; Presented by Mi Young L.
University of Bordeaux
9. Lipid Oligonucleotides as a New Strategy for Tackling the Antibiotic Resistance;
Presented by Philippe B.
University of Tokyo
10. Chemical Modification of siRNA Revealed that Its Seed Region Is Divided into Functionally Different Domains; Presented by Kumiko U.